The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Instructional Systems and Workforce Development (ISWD) is an individualized degree program that builds on your existing work and educational experience and can be tailored to your unique career goals. Graduates pursue careers as faculty, researchers, administrators, evaluators, directors, high-level managers, or consultants. ISWD students are encouraged to engage in scholarly research, publish in referred journals, and present at national and international conferences.
The Ph.D. degree is for you if you enjoy…
- writing at a professional level
- researching teaching and learning
- analyzing complex problems and proposing their solutions
- infusing technology in teaching and learning
- presenting new ideas to others
- exploring emerging technologies