- Other Recent News…
- Congratulations to Dr. Sang Joon Lee, the first recipient of the Center for Distance Education Teacher of the Year Award!
- New Job Postings!- Instructor & Assistant/Associate Professor
- Mark Your Calendars for the Non-Artist Exhibition & Awards Ceremony!
Welcome to the
Department of Instructional Systems and Workforce Development
Just over 250 undergraduate students and approximately 100 graduate students pass through ISWD programs. Students finishing these programs are prepared with marketable technology skills to pursue careers in a variety of professional settings, including K-12 schools, higher education, and an array of industry and business environments.
Available programs include:
- B.S. in Industrial Technology
- B.S. in Information Technology Services
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology (available oncampus and online)
- Educational Specialist with concentration in Educational Technology
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems and Workforce Development
We're sorry, but no events exist.