- Other Recent News…
- Dr. Huang Receives University Research Award for the College of Education
- Dr. Beriswill Awarded John Grisham Master Teacher Award!
- Blind College Senior Defies Expectation While Pursuing A Degree In Information Technology Services!
Welcome to the
Department of Instructional Systems and Workforce Development
Just over 250 undergraduate students and approximately 100 graduate students pass through ISWD programs. Students finishing these programs are prepared with marketable technology skills to pursue careers in a variety of professional settings, including K-12 schools, higher education, and an array of industry and business environments.
Available programs include:
- B.S. in Industrial Technology
- B.S. in Information Technology Services
- B.S. in Business Technology Education(available oncampus and online)
- Master of Science in Technology
- Master of Science in Instructional Technology (available oncampus and online)
- Educational Specialist with concentration in Educational Technology
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems and Workforce Development